Thursday, July 9, 2009

Radio silence...

I have spent the last few weeks running around like a crazy person. I had Cincinnati visitors when Kati, Paul and Joey stopped in for a long weekend at the lake. This was followed by fitting a five day work week into 3 1/2 days so I could head back up to the lake for the fourth of july weekend. My busy week had left me feeling under the weather, and my weekend at the lake did me in. I have spent this week alternating between bed and shortened work days. I still can't hear very well and my cough is wicked, but the meds are starting to work so I at least feel human today. However, I am heading to work for a 24 hour shift and then out to meet my family at the lake for a 10 day vacation. I do swear, however, to update about all the crazy goings on in my life the week I get back. Wish me sunshine and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment