Monday, August 3, 2009

It's that time of year...

...when the reports from training camps start coming in, predictions start heating up and I usually start getting pumped for the football season right around the corner. I am feeling very sorry for myself and sad about the upcoming football season. As a hardcore Bengals fan, not to mention season ticket holder, I love everything about football season and am very sad that I am going to be gone for this upcoming season. All reports have the Bengals looking strong for this fall and I am not sure how many games I will get home for, or even how many I will be able to see on television. So I will gather what information I can off the internet and dutifully write the schedule on my calender as I convince myself that this year is THE year even though I'm bummed that it may, finally, happen in my absence. While it may be bittersweet I hereby swear to wear my black and orange every Sunday in support of the amazing things about to happen in the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment