Monday, March 16, 2009

Family gathering

A little over a week ago my cousin Kayla decided she would host a little family get together, so on Friday I left from work and headed to Maine. I got to make a stop on the way and hang with my cousin Beth and the kids (Jordan, Christian, Bryce and Hannah) for a couple hours before meeting up with Kayla at my Uncle Mike's house. The weekend was great, Kayla and I got to hang out Friday night and all day Saturday while we were preparing food and cleaning to get ready for the party. We just finished getting ready and getting the food out when people started showing up. There was bunches of food, lots of beverages, beer pong, dancing, laughing and in general tons of fun. So much fun in fact that the party lasted until 5am, when the last two men standing (me and uncle mike) finally went to bed. By then I was pretty sure the huge egg on my head from when it hit the table in a wrestling match with my cousin Kev was, in fact, not a concussion. I really do love my family and the insanity that ensues everytime we get together. So much that I subconsciously left my computer behind, forcing me to go back this past weekend to get it....
Christian, Hannah and Taelor doing a little table dancing...
Uncle Kev hoping to have TO line up with Randy Moss..

Uncle Mike and Kayla, the father and daughter team in beer pong

Somehow a mystery drink was placed in the freezer and later spilled all over the kitchen floor and Dani and her two god children

No comments:

Post a Comment