Monday, March 2, 2009

Sixth Snowiest Winter

I heard on the radio today that this winter is the 6th snowiest winter in Vermont history. 80 inches of snow since December, and that was before today when we got five or so more. So for about 30 minutes after I heard that, while I was driving to work, I thought to myself well that is a great reason for why I tend to hang in my apartment all cozy in my jammies rather then go out and about trying to meet people. I mean after all it's the sixth snowiest winter EVER! Then I mentioned this little tidbit at work and got a lot of shoulder shrugs, apparently they haven't noticed any significant difference from any other winter. With that little bit of indifference, the responsibility of finding some friends rests solely on my shoulders again, jeez!

No comments:

Post a Comment