Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family time

I have definitely started getting into a routine, as much as possible anyway with my weird work schedule, and it's far more responsible then I thought I would be. I get my coffee ready to go the night before so I just have to press a button, have my lunch made and ready to grab out of the fridge and my clothes are usually laid out and if not at least picked out. I've really been enjoying my space and being on my own for the past couple weeks. On Friday I started getting a little antsy, and thought maybe I would hit up a local place get a beer, perhaps make a friend :). However, my cousin Brian and I decided an even better idea would be for me to immediately get into my car and make the three hour drive to maine for the night. With the next day off I thought sure, why not. We had a really good time, five minutes after we got to the bar, I got to surprise another cousin who lives in the area and happened to be at the same place that night. It was fun to be out someplace else, except that apparently people do not hate the steelers in every city. I thought it was just good common sense to hate them, but most of new england seems to want to route for them in the superbowl. Dumb!! But like I said we had a blast anyway, and i woke up on my cousins couch snuggled up to laila his big english bulldog and pretty much the coolest dog ever. The problem with impulsive is, i had to make that same three hour drive dog tired and kind of hung over the next day, and then work all day today. So right now I am going to put my pajamas and slippers on, pour a big glass of wine and watch the fresh snow fall because I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment